UNIT GROUP 7292 RUBBER PRODUCTION MACHINE OPERATORS
RUBBER PRODUCTION MACHINE OPERATORS operate machines to manufacture rubber products such as tyres and other rubber products.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- laying casings, beads, ply and rubbersheets on moulds
- operating rollers to remove air
- preparing used tyres for retreading
- operating vulcaniser presses and controlling curing
- inspecting, trimming and finishing products