UNIT GROUP 6395 PERSONAL CARE CONSULTANTS
PERSONAL CARE CONSULTANTS provide personal care services such as beauty treatments, traditional relaxation and health treatments and weight loss advice.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least one years relevant experience.
- analysing client needs and skin characteristics and advising on suitable skin- care, treatments and application of make-up
- applying general cosmetic and corrective make-up
- performing manicures and pedicures including decorative nail art, application of artificial nails, nail repair, and other specialised hand and foot treatments
- performing facial and body treatments and massages
- using traditional techniques or diagnostic methods for treatment, relaxation or health purposes
- assisting clients with advice and practical solutions for losing weight