UNIT GROUP 6394 GAMING WORKERS
GAMING WORKERS provide gaming services within casinos and other gambling establishments.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least one years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- ensuring that games operating in a pit run smoothly
- monitoring cash drops to cashiers and chip transactions
- observing incidents and settling disputes arising at gaming tables
- dealing the game in accordance with casino rules, policies and procedures and ensuring that bets are placed within the rules of the game
- checking gaming equipment and ensuring it is in good condition
- reporting any missing or damaged equipment
- checking that appropriate betting limit signs are in place