Key IndicatorsPopulation clock 24,117,074 1 new person every 1 minute and 30 seconds Consumer price index 1.3% Annual change Mar 2016 All groups, original Gross domestic product 1.1% Quarterly change Mar 2016 Chain volume measure, seasonally adjusted Average weekly earnings $1,499.30 November 2015 Full time adults ordinary time, trend estimate Unemployment rate 5.7% May 2016 Monthly, trend estimate
- Friday 1 July 2016Learn more about using microdata appropriatelyResponsible Use of ABS Microdata
- Friday 1 July 2016Post Enumeration Survey Information PaperInformation Paper: Measuring Overcount and Undercount in the 2016 Population Census
- Thursday 30 June 2016Your Region, Your DataNational Regional Profile
- Thursday 30 June 2016Job vacancies (trend) increased 0.9% in May 2016Job Vacancies, Australia
- Thursday 30 June 2016Data by Region - statistics on a particular geographyData by Region
Protecting your privacy Protecting your privacy August 9 is Census night, but how has the Census changed and how is data kept safe? In 2016, the majority of households will complete the Census online. To make sure data is safely and securely managed, privacy protections are stronger than ever. Learn more in our informative new video, Protecting your privacy.
8166.0 - Summary of IT Use and Innovation in Australian Business, 2014-15 Use of social media by business is on the rise How does your business compare? Over a third of all businesses now have a social media presence. In the last 4 years, businesses with fewer than 4 employees have doubled their social media presence. Businesses with the highest social media presence are those with 200 or more employees.
Skilled migrants contributed $32 billion in total income in 2010-11