Key IndicatorsPopulation clock 25,233,127 1 new person every 1 minute and 15 seconds. Consumer price index 1.9% September quarter 2018 All groups, original Gross domestic product 0.3% Quarterly change Sep 2018 Chain volume measure, seasonally adjusted Average weekly earnings $1,586.20 May 2018 Full time adults ordinary time, trend estimate Unemployment rate 5.0% December 2018 Monthly, trend estimate
- Thursday 24 January 2019Trend unemployment rate at 5.0%Labour Force, Australia
- Thursday 24 January 2019A Decade before and after the Global Financial Crisis
- Wednesday 23 January 2019Gender pay gap persists but what does it mean?Gender Indicators, Australia (Additional Information)
- Wednesday 23 January 2019Latest Research from the Methodology DivisionMethodological News
- Wednesday 23 January 2019New Personal Income of Migrants microdata in DataLabMicrodata: Personal Income of Migrants, Australia
Experiences of Violence and Personal Safety of People with Disability People with Disability and Experiences of Violence People with disability are more likely to experience physical violence than people without disability (5 per cent to 4 per cent respectively). One in eight people with a psychological or intellectual disability experienced physical violence in 2016, compared with one in 20 people with physical disability.
ABSBETA Launch of ABS Beta Website Help us make a new user-friendly website. ABS Beta is the place where you can try out new website concepts and provide feedback about your experience.
74% of Health Professionals are female