Key IndicatorsPopulation clock 24,952,873 1 new person every 1 minute and 23 seconds. Consumer price index 1.9% March quarter 2018 All groups, original Gross domestic product 1.0% Quarterly change Mar 2018 Chain volume measure, seasonally adjusted Average weekly earnings $1,567.90 November 2017 Full time adults ordinary time, trend estimate Unemployment rate 5.5% May 2018 Monthly, trend estimate
- Thursday 21 June 2018Stronger ACT and Tasmania population growthAustralian Demographic Statistics
- Thursday 21 June 2018Detailed monthly Labour Force data released todayLabour Force, Australia, Detailed - Electronic Delivery
- Thursday 21 June 2018Detailed quarterly labour force data released todayLabour Force, Australia, Detailed, Quarterly
- Wednesday 20 June 2018Benefits outweigh taxes for householdsGovernment Benefits, Taxes and Household Income, Australia
- Wednesday 20 June 2018Goods exports increased by 19% to $291b in 2016-17Characteristics of Australian Exporters
Review of 2021 Census topics Public consultation closing 30 June Do you want to have a say on the information we collect in the 2021 Census? If so, it’s time to take action now. You can tell us about your data needs via our online consultation. Learn more and lodge your submission by 30 June 2018.
. ABS wins Federal Government Flexible Working Day Award The ABS has been recognised as the best government agency to proactively and effectively embrace flexible working.
71% of people aged 30 to 39 have some form of tertiary qualification