It's that time of the year again - the Microdata Access and Strategies Section (MASS) is about to embark on the annual CURF renewal process.
The CURF renewal process ensures that organisations have an up to date list of all users and CURFs. This process is also a great opportunity for Contact Officers to advise the ABS of any unwanted CURFs to be returned or users who have left the organisation.
MASS will be contacting your organisation shortly to ensure that information such as:
- the Responsible Officer and Contact Officer details are still current,
- the name of organisation hasn't changed,
- the address of the organisation is correct,
- the list of current CURFs users is still valid, and
- if each user still requires access.
We look forward to speaking to you throughout this process and appreciate your assistance.
This page last updated 26 August 2010