Skip to main content
Australian Bureau of Statistics
Submit search query:
Complete your survey
By Release Date
4902.0 - Australian Culture and Leisure Classifications, 2001
Released at 11:30 AM (CANBERRA TIME) 28/08/2001
Past & Future Releases
Search this Product
About this Release
Chapter 3. The Product Classification
Detailed Product Classification
>> 06 Radio and television receivers and apparatus for sound or video recording or reproduction
Radio broadcast receivers
- radio broadcast receivers also capable of receiving radio-telephony or radio-telegraphy;
- radio broadcast receivers combined with sound recording or reproducing apparatus; and
- radio broadcast receivers combined with a clock.
- television receivers combined with radio broadcast receivers;
- television receivers combined with sound or video recording or reproducing apparatus; and
- video projectors.
Compact disc players not incorporating a sound recording device
Other sound reproducing apparatus not incorporating a sound recording device
- compact disc players (included in Class 0603); and
- transcribing machines (out of scope of the classification).
Sound recording apparatus, whether or not incorporating a sound reproducing device
- sound recording equipment for professional use (out of scope of the classification); and
- telephone answering machines and dictating machines not capable of operating without an external source of power (out of scope of the classification).
Video recording or reproducing equipment
- camcorders and still image video cameras (included in Class 0607); and
- video recording equipment for professional use (out of scope of the classification).
Camcorders and still image video cameras
- camcorders for professional use (out of scope of the classification).
Microphones and associated stands; loudspeakers; headphones, earphones and combined microphone/speaker sets; audio-frequency electric amplifiers; and electric sound amplifier sets
Aerials for television and radio receivers
This page last updated 8 February 2008
CPI inflation calculator
Data by region
Information for small business
Statistical methods & classifications
About the ABS
Information consultancy service
Want to help us improve our website?
Follow us on...
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Add the ABS on Google+
ABS RSS feed
Subscribe to ABS updates