Skip to main content
Australian Bureau of Statistics
Submit search query:
Complete your survey
By Release Date
4902.0 - Australian Culture and Leisure Classifications, 2001
Released at 11:30 AM (CANBERRA TIME) 28/08/2001
Past & Future Releases
Search this Product
About this Release
Chapter 3. The Product Classification
Detailed Product Classification
>> 06 Radio and television receivers and apparatus for sound or video recording or reproduction
Radio broadcast receivers
- radio broadcast receivers also capable of receiving radio-telephony or radio-telegraphy;
- radio broadcast receivers combined with sound recording or reproducing apparatus; and
- radio broadcast receivers combined with a clock.
- television receivers combined with radio broadcast receivers;
- television receivers combined with sound or video recording or reproducing apparatus; and
- video projectors.
Compact disc players not incorporating a sound recording device
Other sound reproducing apparatus not incorporating a sound recording device
- compact disc players (included in Class 0603); and
- transcribing machines (out of scope of the classification).
Sound recording apparatus, whether or not incorporating a sound reproducing device
- sound recording equipment for professional use (out of scope of the classification); and
- telephone answering machines and dictating machines not capable of operating without an external source of power (out of scope of the classification).
Video recording or reproducing equipment
- camcorders and still image video cameras (included in Class 0607); and
- video recording equipment for professional use (out of scope of the classification).
Camcorders and still image video cameras
- camcorders for professional use (out of scope of the classification).
Microphones and associated stands; loudspeakers; headphones, earphones and combined microphone/speaker sets; audio-frequency electric amplifiers; and electric sound amplifier sets
Aerials for television and radio receivers
This page last updated 8 February 2008
CPI inflation calculator
Data by region
Information for small business
Statistical methods & classifications
About the ABS
Information consultancy service
Want to help us improve our website?
Follow us on...
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
ABS RSS feed
Subscribe to ABS updates