Skip to main content
Australian Bureau of Statistics
Submit search query:
Complete your survey
By Release Date
4902.0 - Australian Culture and Leisure Classifications, 2001
Released at 11:30 AM (CANBERRA TIME) 28/08/2001
Past & Future Releases
Search this Product
About this Release
Chapter 3. The Product Classification
Detailed Product Classification
>> 07 Information supply services
On-line access services
- provision of telecommunication net-services or gateways necessary to access messages and databases and other information holdings of content providers (e.g. Internet access services).
On-line information provision services
- database services;
- provision of information on web sites;
- provision of on-line data retrieval services from databases and other information to all or limited number of users; and
- provision of on-line information by content providers.
- services involving document searches (included in Class 0112 or 0113, as appropriate);
- provision of telecommunication net-services such as Internet access services, necessary to access the databases or information holdings of information content providers (included in Class 0701);
- on line access to Web sites (included in Class 0701); and
- sales via the Internet (out of scope of the classification).
News agency services to newspapers and periodicals
- gathering, investigating and supplying services of news in the form of manuscripts or of news pictures to printed media businesses such as newspapers, periodicals and books; and
- services rendered by independent journalists and press photographers.
News agency services to audiovisual media
- gathering, investigating and supplying services of news (manuscripts, photos and images) to radio or television stations and movie companies; and
- services rendered by independent journalists and press camerapersons.
This page last updated 8 February 2008
CPI inflation calculator
Data by region
Information for small business
Statistical methods & classifications
About the ABS
Information consultancy service
Want to help us improve our website?
Follow us on...
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
ABS RSS feed
Subscribe to ABS updates