Skip to main content
Australian Bureau of Statistics
Submit search query:
Complete your survey
By Release Date
4902.0 - Australian Culture and Leisure Classifications, 2001
Released at 11:30 AM (CANBERRA TIME) 28/08/2001
Past & Future Releases
Search this Product
About this Release
Chapter 3. The Product Classification
Detailed Product Classification
>> 07 Information supply services
On-line access services
- provision of telecommunication net-services or gateways necessary to access messages and databases and other information holdings of content providers (e.g. Internet access services).
On-line information provision services
- database services;
- provision of information on web sites;
- provision of on-line data retrieval services from databases and other information to all or limited number of users; and
- provision of on-line information by content providers.
- services involving document searches (included in Class 0112 or 0113, as appropriate);
- provision of telecommunication net-services such as Internet access services, necessary to access the databases or information holdings of information content providers (included in Class 0701);
- on line access to Web sites (included in Class 0701); and
- sales via the Internet (out of scope of the classification).
News agency services to newspapers and periodicals
- gathering, investigating and supplying services of news in the form of manuscripts or of news pictures to printed media businesses such as newspapers, periodicals and books; and
- services rendered by independent journalists and press photographers.
News agency services to audiovisual media
- gathering, investigating and supplying services of news (manuscripts, photos and images) to radio or television stations and movie companies; and
- services rendered by independent journalists and press camerapersons.
This page last updated 8 February 2008
CPI inflation calculator
Data by region
Information for small business
Statistical methods & classifications
About the ABS
Information consultancy service
Want to help us improve our website?
Follow us on...
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Add the ABS on Google+
ABS RSS feed
Subscribe to ABS updates