Australian Bureau of Statistics
4840.0.55.001 - Mental Health of Young People, 2007
Latest ISSUE Released at 11:30 AM (CANBERRA TIME) 19/07/2010 First Issue
|Page tools: Print Page Print All RSS Search this Product|
1. World Health Organization, 2007, Mental health: strengthening mental health promotion, Fact sheet no. 220, WHO, Geneva.
2. Council of Australian Governments (COAG) 2006, National Action Plan on Mental Health 2006-2011, viewed 13 April 2010 at
3. Department of Health and Ageing (DoHA) 2004, Responding to the Mental Health Needs of Young People in Australia: Discussion Paper: Principles and Strategies, DoHA, Canberra.
4. Australian Bureau of Statistics, 2009, National Survey of Mental Health and Wellbeing, Australia 2007: Users' Guide, cat. no. 4327.0, ABS, Canberra.
5. National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre (NDARC), University of New South Wales, 2009, Guidelines on the Management of Co-occuring Alcohol and Other Drug and Mental Health Conditions in Alcohol and Other Drug Treatment Settings, NDARC, Australia.
6. SANE Australia, 2009, Smoking and Mental Illness, SANE, Australia. <http://www.sane.org/factsheets/smoking_and_mental_illness.html>.
7. World Health Organization, 2005, Promoting Mental Health: Concepts, Emerging Evidence, Practice, WHO, Geneva.
8. Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) 2008, National Survey of Mental Health and Wellbeing, Australia 2007: Summary of Results, cat. no. 4326.0, ABS, Canberra.
9. Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) 2008, Causes of Death, Australia, 2008: Suicides, cat. no. 3303.0, ABS, Canberra.
These documents will be presented in a new window.
This page last updated 26 July 2010