TRADE IN SERVICES DATA CUBES
The data cube International Trade in Services by Country, by State and by Detailed Services Category, Financial Year, 2010-11 (cat. no. 5368.0.55.003) was released on the ABS website on 11 November 2011.
AUSTRALIAN HARMONIZED EXPORT COMMODITY CLASSIFICATION
The Australian Harmonized Export Commodity Classification (AHECC) - Electronic Publication, Jan 2012 (cat. no. 1233.0) was released on the ABS website on 22 August 2011. A revised version of this publication was released on 15 November 2011 to include changes to the following tables:
INFORMATION PAPER: CHANGES TO AHECC AND CUSTOMS TARIFF
- Table 2. Key of changes
- Table 3. AHECC Section 01 - Chapter 1 - 5
- Table 6. AHECC Section 04 - Chapter 16 - 24
- Table 7. AHECC Section 05 - Chapter 25 - 27
- Table 16. AHECC Section 14 - Chapter 71
- Table 18. AHECC Section 16 - Chapter 84 - 85
- Table 20. AHECC Section 18 - Chapter 90 - 92
- Table 23. AHECC Section 21 - Chapter 97 - 99
- Table 24. AHECC Complete File (including free standing descriptors).
The Information Paper: Changes to AHECC and Customs Tariff
(cat. no. 5368.0.55.017) will be released on 8 December 2011. This information paper will provide correspondences between the statistical codes of the AHECC and Customs Tariff, and related classifications used for the dissemination of merchandise trade data as follows:
- Correspondences between Customs Tariff 2011 and 2012
- AHECC correspondences to Standard International Trade Classification Rev. 4, Broad Economic Category, Australian and New Zealand Standard Industrial Classification 2006; and free standing descriptors
- Customs Tariff correspondences to Standard International Trade Classification Rev. 4, Broad Economic Category, Australian and New Zealand Standard Industrial Classification 2006, Balance of Payments Broad Economic Category; and free standing descriptors.
The Customs Tariff 2012 is available from the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service website www.customs.gov.au
, select 'Tariff' then 'Working tariff 2012'.