UNIT GROUP 8313 DOMESTIC HOUSEKEEPERS
DOMESTIC HOUSEKEEPERS perform cleaning and housekeeping duties in private homes.
The entry requirement for this unit group is completion of compulsory secondary education or higher qualification.
- preparing, cooking and serving meals and refreshments
- purchasing food and household supplies
- washing dishes, kitchen utensils and equipment
- sweeping and washing floors and vacuuming carpets, curtains and upholstered furnishings
- dusting and polishing furniture, and cleaning mirrors, bathrooms and light fixtures
- washing and ironing garments, linen and household articles