UNIT GROUP 3124 ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING ASSOCIATE PROFESSIONALS
ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING ASSOCIATE PROFESSIONALS assist in electronic engineering research, design, manufacture, assembly, construction, operation and maintenance of equipment, facilities and distribution systems.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Certificate IV, AQF Diploma or higher qualification or at least 3 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- developing, constructing and testing electronic equipment and associated circuitry
- preparing drawings, plans and diagrams for electronic engineering work
- assembling circuitry for electronic equipment
- performing tests, graphing results, preparing charts and tabulations
- estimating material costs and quantities
- evaluating performance of equipment
- inspecting designs and finished products for compliance with specifications and regulations
- installing, testing, repairing and modifying electronic equipment