|Page tools: Print Page Print All RSS Search this Product|
1. Fitzgerald, R 2008, ‘Fear of crime and the neighbourhood context in Canadian cities,’ Statistics Canada, catalogue no. 85-561-M.
2. Keown, LA 2008, ‘Life in metropolitan areas: A profile of perceptions of incivility in the metropolitan landscape,’ Canadian Social Trends, Statistics Canada, catalogue no. 11-008-X.
3. Roberts, L & Indermaur, D 2009, ‘What Australians think about crime and justice: results from the 2007 Survey of Social Attitudes,’ Australian Institute of Criminology.
4. Australian Bureau of Statistics, 2011, Crime Victimisation, Australia, 2009-10, cat. no. 4530.0, ABS, Canberra.
5. House of Representatives Standing Committee on Legal and Constitutional Affairs, 2004, Inquiry into crime in the community: victims, offenders, and fear of crime.
6. Lyman, MD 2011, Drugs in society: causes, concepts, and control, 6th edn, Anderson Publishing.
7. Carach, C, Graycar, A, & Muscat, G 2001, ‘The victimisation of older Australians,’ Australian Institute of Criminology.
8. Siegel, LJ 2009, Criminology, 10th edn, Thomson Wadsworth.
9. Australian Bureau of Statistics, 2011, Australian Standard Geographical Classification (ASGC), 2011, cat. no. 1216.0, ABS, Canberra.
10. Maxfield, MG, & Babbie ER 2011, Research Methods for Criminal Justice and Criminology, 6th edn, Wadsworth.
11. Bandaranaike, S 2001, Graffiti: A culture of aggression or assertion? The character, impact, and prevention of crime in regional Australia, Townsville, 1–3 August 2001.
12. Brunton-Smith, I 2011, ‘Untangling the relationship between fear of crime and perceptions of disorder: Evidence from a longitudinal study of young people in England and Wales,’ British Journal of Criminology, 51, 885-899.
13. Mackenzie, S, Bannister J, Flint, J, Parr, S, Millie, A, & Fleetwood, J 2010, ‘The drivers of perceptions of anti-social behaviour,’ British Home Office.