3399-13 Railway Station Manager
Organises and controls the operations of a railway station.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Diploma or higher qualification or at least 3 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- coordinates activities associated with the arrival, departure, loading and unloading of trains
- maintains business records and prepares operational statements and reports
- selects, trains and supervises railway staff
- deals with customer inquiries, provides advice to customers and handles complaints
- ensures compliance with occupational health and safety regulations