This document was added or updated on 01/05/2017.
23/05/2017 - Information note added to Data Cube 3: EMPLOYED PERSONS: Status of employment in main job - Timeseries. This Data Cube contains incorrect data for employees with and without paid leave entitlements for the years 2005 - 2007.
For the correction, please refer to Datacube 3 in the Characteristics of Employment, 2016 (cat. no. 6333.0) available from the Downloads tab.
01/05/2017 - Correction to Data Cube 7 and associated commentary in the main features, Employed persons, as follows:
Data Cube 7: Employed persons: Selected employment characteristics–By status of employment in main job, contained incorrect data for the data item - Whether worked weekdays and/or weekends in all jobs.
The main features that reported this incorrect data have also been updated to read:
Employed persons characteristics:
- 64% worked on weekdays only, while 32% (4 million) worked on both weekdays and weekends.
- 82% who worked weekdays only had paid leave entitlements;
- 81% who worked weekends only were without paid leave entitlements
- 53% usually worked on weekdays only
- 49% usually worked on weekdays only