UNIT GROUP 3324 CLUB MANAGERS (LICENSED PREMISES)
CLUB MANAGERS (LICENSED PREMISES) organise and control the operations of licensed clubs in providing food, drink, entertainment, sporting and other amenities for members.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Diploma or higher qualification or at least 3 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- planning and supervising sporting, gaming and entertainment activities
- supervising security arrangements and property maintenance
- planning and supervising bar, restaurant and function activities
- arranging member subscriptions
- observes liquor, gaming and other laws and regulations
- ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- compiling and organising distribution of newsletters and other information to keep members informed of forthcoming events and facilities available