UNIT GROUP 4931 HAIRDRESSERS
HAIRDRESSERS cut, style, chemically reform and colour hair, and treat hair and scalp conditions.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- providing advice on hair care, beauty products and hairstyles
- providing treatments such as shampooing, colouring or scalp conditioning
- cutting and styling hair
- shaving and trimming beards and moustaches
- arranging appointments and collecting payments
- cleaning work areas and instruments