8119-13 Classified Advertising Clerk
Receives and records advertising copy for publication or broadcasting.
The entry requirement for this occupation is completion of compulsory secondary education or higher qualification.
- checks submitted text to ensure accuracy of names, prices and details, and typesetting requirements
- confirms headings and conditions under which copy is to appear
- advises on rates, applies discounts, calculates costs and accepts payments or makes charges to accounts
- maintains filing systems to facilitate processing
- enters text and other details directly into computerised typesetting and accounting systems