8115-13 Telephone Betting Clerk
Records customer's bets and account details over the phone, for horse and dog racing and other competitive sport or recreation events.
The entry requirement for this occupation is completion of compulsory secondary education or higher qualification.
- verifies betting agency customer's identity and account balance
- receives customer's phone bets and records account details
- enters bets onto computer systems
- answers betting inquiries
- prepares summaries of transactions