8175.0 - Counts of Australian Business Operators, 2006 to 2007  
ARCHIVED ISSUE Released at 11:30 AM (CANBERRA TIME) 01/10/2008  First Issue
   Page tools: Print Print Page Print all pages in this productPrint All  


In 2006, 21% of business operators indicated they worked at home with the remaining 79% indicating they travelled to work. A greater proportion of females indicated that they worked at home (36%) compared to males (14%).

In comparison, only 2% of non-business operators indicated they worked at home.

Previous PageNext Page