This document was added or updated on 26/07/2017.
26/07/2017: Four additional articles were released which provide further detail on the top four leading causes of death in Australia in 2015:
- Ischaemic Heart Disease
- Stroke, and
- Lung cancer.
Any time series data included in these articles uses final 2013 data, revised 2014 data and preliminary 2015 data.
26/07/2017: The Summary of Findings page was updated to include details of the four additional leading cause articles being released (see above).
04/04/2017: A number of new materials were released, which contain final 2013 data, and revised 2014 data. These include:
- Year of Occurrence (article);
- Cause of Death Revisions, 2013 Final Data (Technical Note);
- Updates to 2013 and 2014 Suicide Data (Technical Note) and;
- Underlying causes of death (Australia), 2013 and 2014 Revisions data cube.
04/04/2017: A number of sections were updated to include information on newly available revised 2013 and 2014 data:
- Summary of findings;
- Key changes in this issue;
- Explanatory Notes;
- Data Cubes (I-Note);
- A More Timely Annual Collection: Changes to ABS Processes (Technical Note);
- Quality Declaration - Causes of Death Data, Summary and;
- Quality Declaration - Perinatal Data, Summary.