1001.0 - Australian Bureau of Statistics - Annual Report, 2018-19
ARCHIVED ISSUE Released at 11:30 AM (CANBERRA TIME) 15/10/2019
|Page tools: Print Page|
Entity Resource Statement 2018-19
2. Includes an amount of $19.821 million in 2018-19 for the departmental capital budget (DCB). In 2018-19, $5.472 million of DCB was reclassified to departmental operating funding. For accounting purposes, this amount has been designated as ‘contributions by owners’.
3. Appropriation Act (No. 2) 2018-19 and Appropriation Act (No. 4) 2018-19. This may also include prior-year equity injections.
Expenses for Outcome 1
* Full year budget, including any subsequent adjustment made to the 2018-19 budget at Additional Estimates.
1. Departmental appropriation combines ordinary annual services (Appropriation Act No.1 and 3) and retained revenue receipts under section 74 of the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013.
2. The variance is primarily due to lower than expected retained revenue receipts.
3. The variance primarily relates to the movement in employee provisions as a result of the decline in the government bond rate, the write-down and impairment of intangible assets.
These documents will be presented in a new window.