MINOR GROUP 541 CALL OR CONTACT CENTRE INFORMATION CLERKS
CALL OR CONTACT CENTRE INFORMATION CLERKS provide information to customers about goods and services.
Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this minor group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV, or at least three years of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 3); or
AQF Certificate II or III, or at least one year of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand:
NZ Register Level 4 qualification, or at least three years of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 3); or
NZ Register Level 2 or 3 qualification, or at least one year of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- answering customer inquiries for information about goods and services
- resolving customer complaints and problems with goods and services provided
- recording information about inquiries and complaints
- referring complex inquiries to supervisors
- arranging the despatch of information kits and brochures