Changes in this issue
The ABS made a number of changes in this issue, described below.
Changes to datacubes
- 'Energy use Australia, 'Energy intensity' and 'Energy use per capita' figures were calculated based on the System of Environmental-Economic Accounting (SEEA) basis.
- 'Water consumption - Australian industries', 'Energy use - Australian industries', and 'Greenhouse gas emissions - Australian industries', were added.
- Waste intensity was not available.
- 'Land taxes' were added to Environmental taxes paid - Australia.
- 'Monetary supply of energy, by energy products' (Table 4.6) was replaced with 'Monetary supply of energy by industry, households, government and imports'.
- Energy intensity, by selected industries (Table 4.8) was added as a new table.
Greenhouse Gas emissions:
- Greenhouse gas emissions were revised and further industry breakdowns added.
- Land taxes were added to the compilation of Environmentally related taxation.