Plans travel, accommodation and associated arrangements for clients, and makes travel bookings.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience.
- ascertains requirements for travel, accommodation and special interests of clients
- suggests itineraries based on available travel routes and cost, availability and convenience of transport
- makes and confirms travel and accommodation reservations and informs clients of bus, plane, ship and train connections
- notifies clients of travel dates, baggage limits, medical and visa requirements
- provides information on tourist attractions or tours available, and procedures regarding lost or stolen documents
- maintains records of transactions
- assists with travel clearances
- issues clients' itineraries, relevant documentation and tickets for travel and vouchers for accommodation
- collects payments
- provides information on travel insurance, overseas climate and customs, relevant government regulations and use of credit cards or travellers' cheques
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram