3399-11 Post Office Manager
Organises and controls the operations of a post office.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Diploma or higher qualification or at least 3 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- implements and monitors security procedures in post offices for dealing with mail, cash and valuables
- implements marketing plans and budgets for the post office
- maintains and monitors business records, accounts and reports
- arranges the purchase and pricing of ancillary goods for sale and the promotion of goods and services
- selects, trains and supervises post office staff
- provides advice to customers on postal matters and handles complaints
- ensures compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram