UNIT GROUP 3391 SPORT AND RECREATION MANAGERS
SPORT AND RECREATION MANAGERS plan, promote and control the activities, facilities and resources of fitness, sports, recreation and amusement centres, showgrounds and theme parks.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Diploma or higher qualification or at least 3 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- ensuring that facilities are properly maintained and conform to safety standards
- organising publicity to promote facilities and attract clients
- selecting, training and supervising staff
- undertaking coaching and fitness instruction
- planning and organising the range and mix of entertainment, attractions or amusement machines
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram