UNIT GROUP 1112 GENERAL MANAGERS
GENERAL MANAGERS plan, administer and review the major functions of industrial, commercial or government organisations either independently or through subordinate executives.
The entry requirement for this unit group is at least 5 years relevant experience. In most instances a bachelor degree or higher qualification is also required.
- directing the policy and operations of a company, authority or institution for the achievement of policy objectives, increased profit and market control
- determining organisation objectives, policies and programs and setting standards and targets
- appraising the activities of institutions according to strategies and objectives, and monitoring and evaluating performance
- providing overall direction and management of enterprises, including personnel, technological resources and assets
- consulting with subordinate staff and reviewing recommendations and reports
- preparing or arranging the preparation of reports, budgets and forecasts and presenting them to governing bodies
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram