7995-11 Tree Faller
Fells trees and trims and saws them into logs.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience. Registration or licensing may be required.
- plans the felling of trees and determines the natural and intended fall of each tree
- clears bush, undergrowth and debris from the base of the tree
- adjusts cuts to cope with rot, lean and burnt wood
- operates manual or machine saws to fell trees
- cuts down saplings and dead trees
- removes major branches and tree tops, trims branches and saws trunks into logs
- maintains cutting chains and chainsaws
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram