2322-13 Nurse Researcher
Conducts research into nursing issues.
The entry requirement for this occupation is a bachelor degree or higher qualification and at least 5 years relevant experience. Registration or licensing may be required.
- designs, conducts and evaluates nursing research projects
- promotes implementation of research findings into clinical nursing practice
- provides support and education for other nurses undertaking research
- promotes responsible and ethical nursing research
- may participate as a member of a multidisciplinary research team
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram