7297-01 Supervisor, Clay, Stone and Concrete Processing Machine Operators
Supervises and coordinates the activities of Clay, Stone and Concrete Processing Machine Operators.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- determines work requirements and allocates duties to Clay, Stone or Concrete Processing Machine Operators
- confers with managers to coordinate activities with other organisational units
- maintains attendance records and rosters
- explains and enforces safety regulations
- oversees the work of the unit and suggests improvements and changes
- confers with workers to resolve grievances
- may perform the tasks of a Clay, Stone or Concrete Processing Machine Operator
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram