Maintains and cleans residential buildings, schools, offices, holiday camps, caravan parks and associated grounds.
The entry requirement for this occupation is completion of compulsory secondary education or higher qualification.
- fills out registration forms and provides tenants with copies of rules
- collects rents and fills out and issues receipts
- cleans common facilities, replaces light bulbs, checks fire hoses and extinguishers and performs other cleaning and maintenance tasks
- cleans and maintains grounds and gardens
- purchases cleaning supplies
- notifies management or owners of buildings of the need for major repairs
- cautions tenants regarding excessive noise, disorderly conduct or abuse of property
- patrols buildings to ensure security is maintained
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram