7111-11 General Construction Plant Operator
Operates a range of earthmoving plant to assist in the building of infrastructure such as roads, rail, water supply, dams, treatment plants and agricultural earthworks.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience. Registration or licensing is required.
carries out basic machine maintenance
- selects, fits and removes attachments to suit operation
- undertakes bulk earth works
- constructs roadworks, dams and excavates for buildings
- operates and manoeuvres machinery and attachments to clear, level and compact earth
- monitors operation of machine during operation
- operates auxiliary equipment
- operates piling rigs to construct piles for foundations
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram