UNIT GROUP 7293 CHEMICAL PRODUCTION MACHINE OPERATORS
CHEMICAL PRODUCTION MACHINE OPERATORS operate machines and equipment to produce chemical goods such as soaps, detergents, pharmaceuticals, toiletries or explosives.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- weighing, measuring and mixing ingredients
- cleaning, maintaining and disinfecting machines
- operating machines to combine and process ingredients, finish products or wind material on to reels
- observing machine operations and adjusting pressure, temperature, tension and other controls
- placing products on to drying trays, or allowing them to cool
- applying coatings to flavour, colour, preserve or add medication to products
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram