6193-11 Personnel Records Clerk
Maintains and updates personnel records.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience.
- raises records for newly appointed workers and checks them for completeness
- files records and updates information on leave taken and accumulated, positions worked in, transfers and promotions, salaries, superannuation and taxation, qualifications, training or abilities
- prepares correspondence and answers queries on employment entitlements and conditions
- processes applications for employment or promotion and advises applicants of results
- informs supervisors and employees of events requiring action
- may prepare job descriptions and letters of appointment
- may arrange security passes and identification
- may prepare rosters and duty statements
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram