UNIT GROUP 2413 SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS
SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS teach one or more subjects within a prescribed curriculum to secondary school students and promote students' physical, mental, social, emotional and intellectual development.
The entry requirement for this unit group is a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- presenting subject matter using a range of teaching techniques and materials
- preparing, administering and marking tests, projects and assignments to evaluate students' progress, and recording the results
- discussing individual progress and problems with students and parents and seeking advice from student counsellors or senior teachers
- maintaining discipline in classrooms and other school areas
- participating in staff meetings, educational conferences and workshops
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram