9111-15 Carpet Cleaner
Cleans carpets, rugs and furniture upholstery.
The entry requirement for this occupation is completion of compulsory secondary education or higher qualification.
- vacuums carpet
- selects and applies spotting agents to remove stains from carpets
- fills cleaning machines with water or other cleaning agents
- removes and replaces furniture in areas to be cleaned
- operates equipment used in powder, liquid shampoo or steam cleaning methods
- pushes pile-lifting machines over carpets, and brushes pile to raise and fluff nap
- cleans upholstered furniture, using cleaning machine attachments
- treats carpets with soil-repellant chemicals, deodorants, or treats for pests
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram