UNIT GROUP 2128 ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGISTS
ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGISTS apply and modify established engineering practices such as the design and implementation of civil, mechanical, electrical or electronic engineering projects.
The entry requirement for this unit group is a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- assisting in the design and development of civil, mechanical, electrical or electronic engineering projects
- modifying established practices or applying newly developed civil, mechanical, electrical or electronic engineering practices
- overseeing specialist engineering tasks such as design drafting, estimating and operations control
- testing and evaluating construction materials and techniques, operational conditions, safety and process efficiency, or circuits, systems and components used in electronics
- providing marketing and support advice on civil, mechanical, electrical or electronic engineering products and systems
- outlining work programs and reviews these for accuracy, adequacy and feasibility
- planning, supervising and coordinating the work of others
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram