UNIT GROUP 6141 ACCOUNTING CLERKS
ACCOUNTING CLERKS undertake routine documentation and monitor creditor and debtor accounts, evaluate and process applications for credit or loans and calculate wages and other operating costs.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least one years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- preparing and processing documentation related to accounts payable and accounts receivable
- reconciling invoices and despatching payments
- assessing and approving loan requests
- preparing conditions of loans and repayment details
- calculating, analysing and investigating the costs of proposed expenditure, wages and standard costs
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram