UNIT GROUP 3211 BRANCH ACCOUNTANTS AND MANAGERS (FINANCIAL INSTITUTION)
BRANCH ACCOUNTANTS AND MANAGERS (FINANCIAL INSTITUTION) manage and administer accounting processes and the operational activities of branches of banks, building societies, credit unions and similar financial institutions.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Diploma or higher qualification or at least 3 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- receiving and analysing regular reports of branch accounting activities
- investigating discrepancies in customer service officers' balances
- ensuring branch procedures for the clearance of funds, security and general operations are maintained
- developing and implementing business plans, budgets, policies and procedures for the branch
- maintaining and monitoring business records and preparing financial statements and reports
- training and supervising staff
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram