UNIT GROUP 2532 PHOTOGRAPHERS
PHOTOGRAPHERS operate still cameras to take photographs.
The entry requirement for this unit group is a bachelor degree or higher qualification or at least 5 years relevant experience. The occupation in this unit group requires high levels of creative talent or personal commitment and interest as well as, or in place of, formal qualifications or experience.
- consulting with clients to determine objectives of photograph assignment
- studying requirements of assignment and selecting type of camera, film and lighting
- working from a studio or transporting and setting up equipment at assigned locations
- measuring light levels and determining exposure
- adjusting camera angle, aperture setting and subject to achieve desired composition
- rearranging lighting and filters to accentuate highlights and colours
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram