1293-13 Faculty Head
Administers and implements policy, and provides advice and administrative support to staff and students in universities or other tertiary institutions such as TAFEs.
The entry requirement for this occupation is a bachelor degree or higher qualification and at least 5 years relevant experience.
- coordinates the organisation and administration of the faculty, department or school
- monitors performance against budget
- manages financial, plant, equipment and information technology resources and systems development
- provides advice on policy and procedures to tertiary institution staff and students
- develops position and policy papers for consideration by the faculty, department or school
- manages and presents the faculty's, department's or school's various activities to prospective and current students and to the broader community
- plans and organises community events, prepares informative literature and liaises with government, industry and interest groups
- manages staff recruitment and training
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram