UNIT GROUP 7123 ENGINEERING PRODUCTION SYSTEMS WORKERS
ENGINEERING PRODUCTION SYSTEMS WORKERS perform a range of tasks in the production process to refine or treat metals or mineral ore, fire ceramics and operate machines to produce and finish metal products such as rods, tubing and structural shapes or moulds for casting.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- setting up, operating and adjusting production machinery to shape metal stock and castings and cut sheet metal
- operating welding and electroplating equipment
- operating furnaces and quenching plants to smelt and change the structure of metals
- using kilns and ovens to fire ceramics
- processing mineral ore and operating metal rolling equipment
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram