UNIT GROUP 1292 HEALTH SERVICES MANAGERS
HEALTH SERVICES MANAGERS direct and manage the professional and administrative aspects of health programs and clinical services in health service facilities, and maintain standards of patient care.
The entry requirement for this unit group is a bachelor degree or higher qualification and at least 5 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification.
- planning and administering health programs and clinical services
- planning nursing, medical and administrative policies and activities
- establishing procedures and standards for nursing and related staff
- advising medical and administrative staff on health service policies and procedures
- monitoring and controlling expenditure on staff, supplies, equipment and services
- directing preparation of budget information and reports
- monitoring selection and performance of nursing, medical and administrative staff and services
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram