UNIT GROUP 1211 FINANCE MANAGERS
FINANCE MANAGERS plan, administer and review the financial and accounting activities within organisations.
The entry requirement for this unit group is a bachelor degree or higher qualification or at least 5 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- planning and overseeing the financial operations of the organisation and directing the formulation of budgetary and accounting policies in consultation with other managers
- providing financial information and interpreting the implications for business performance and funding needs
- coordinating the development, implementation and monitoring of accounting systems
- directing the collection of financial and accounting information and the preparation of budgets, reports, forecasts and statutory returns
- assessing capital finance proposals and the financial status of operational projects
- advising on investment strategies, sources of funds and the distribution of earnings
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram