UNIT GROUP 2539 MEDIA PRESENTERS
MEDIA PRESENTERS prepare and present news, sports and other information, conduct interviews and introduce music, performances and special events on radio or television.
The entry requirement for this unit group is a bachelor degree or higher qualification or at least 5 years relevant experience. Some occupations in this unit group require high levels of creative talent or personal commitment and interest as well as, or in place of, formal qualifications or experience.
- introducing programs, music, entertainment items, guests or celebrities
- preparing and reading news bulletins, making special announcements and providing commentary for sports and other events
- presenting opinions on sports, politics, social or economic matters
- researching, investigating and compiling stories and program packages
- monitoring incoming information, liaising with network Editors, Journalists, Media Producers and Directors, Graphic Designers, other program departments and outside news and program sources
- assisting in the development of news and program policies and the presentation and style of bulletins and programs
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram