6144-11 Insurance Clerk
Prepares and checks documentation associated with insurance.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience.
- processes agents' and brokers' correspondence and determines actions to be taken
- monitors balances of accounts and summarises reinsurance to determine outstanding risk
- issues, receives and checks insurance application forms
- adjusts insurance coverage and prepares, checks, signs and despatches standard endorsements
- reconciles accounts and maintains statistics
- despatches notices of premiums due and forms concerning conservation or transfer of insurance
- advises agents or policy holders on technical matters relating to individual cases
- processes claims arising out of surrenders, maturities or the granting of loans
- assesses sickness and accident claims and corresponds with policy holders
- maintains and updates computer records
Health Insurance Assessor
Superannuation Fund Clerk
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram