UNIT GROUP 2511 SOCIAL WORKERS
SOCIAL WORKERS assess the social needs of individuals and groups, and assist people to develop and use the skills and resources needed to resolve social and other problems.
The entry requirement for this unit group is a bachelor degree or higher qualification.
- acting as a contact between clients in need and community services
- assessing resources for health, welfare, recreation, housing, employment and other community services
- providing leadership and assistance for the implementation of pilot projects in community development and self-help
- cooperating with community organisations, social agencies and voluntary groups to improve services or developing new services
- conducting individual or family case interviews to identify the nature and extent of clients' problems
- assisting clients to understand and resolve problems by providing information and referring them to community or self-help agencies
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram