4411-01 Supervisor, Carpentry and Joinery Tradespersons
Supervises and coordinates the activities of Carpentry and Joinery Tradespersons.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification and at least 3 years relevant experience. Registration or licensing may be required.
- determines work requirements and allocates duties to Carpentry and Joinery Tradespersons
- confers with managers to coordinate activities with other organisational units
- maintains attendance records and rosters
- explains and enforces safety regulations
- oversees the work of the unit and suggests improvements and changes
- confers with workers to resolve grievances
- may perform the tasks of a Carpentry and Joinery Tradesperson
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram